Amazon Customer Reviews are a great help for online purchases.
It really helps the future buyers to make quick purchase decisions.Â It will also help to identify the good and bad from the experiences of the customers who bought it.
Here is your guide to write aÂ review and then edit it if you want to make any changes and to delete your review if you didn’t like it.
How to write a review and rate in Amazon.in ?
There are two ways you can do it.
1) You can write a review even if you didn’t purchase it.
a) Go to product page you want in amazon.in.
b) Then select the review link and then write your review and rate it
2) You can review the products you purchased
1) Go to your account. Go to the bottom of the page you will find Personalisation and Under Community chooseÂ Review your purchases
2) Then you can choose the product to write a review and rate the product.
Once you have done the review, here is
How to see all yourÂ reviews ?
1) Go to amazon.in
2) Login in to your account.Â Click on your account. Go to the bottom of the page you will find Personalisation and Under Community choose the link See all my reviews
Then you see all your reviews you have done.
How to Edit/Delete your reviews
1) Login into your account as described earlier
2) Go to bottom of the page link See all my reviews.
3) Under the product that you reviewed there are two link buttons: Edit Review and Delete Review
Select the button you want to do to edit or delete.