Did you want to generate ATM pin for your new Canara Bank debit Card? Or did you forgot your pin? Earlier banks used to give the bank ATM card pin with the new card. Now they have stopped giving the secret 4 digit atm pin number. The customer need to generate the pin to use their ATM debit card.
There are two ways you can generate canara bank pin number
a) Generate atm pin number through Canara Bank ATM
b) Generate Canara Bank atm pin online using netbanking
How to generate Canara Bank ATM pin Online?
- Login to your Canara Bank Internet Banking account.
2. Choose CARDS and Select Manage Debit Card
4.Choose by clicking on your Canara Bank ATM Debit Card.
5. Click on the Set PIN
6. Enter your new atm pin, Re enter the same new atm pin again. After that enter the Debit Card expiry Date Enter the Month and Year.
7. Click on Set Pin, then you will authentication screen. Enter your Canara bank Transaction password and OTP you received in your registered mobile number.
8. Once it is verified, you will get the message that your new atm pin number is changed.
How to create Canara bank new atm pin through ATM
- Go to your nearby Canara Bank ATM
- Insert your card.
- Select Green Pin/Forgot pin
- Select Generate Pin
- Enter you 13 digit Canara Bank Account Number
- Enter “Mobile number” registered to your card
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number
- Enter a “4 digit pin” of your choice
- Renter the same “4 digit pin” for validation
- Pin will reset successfully.
Here is the link to Canara Bank Netbanking to create your new pin online.
Some precautions regarding your ATM pin number
- Don’t ask a stranger to help you to change the ATM pin number.
- Don’t try to create your pin in public cyber cafes.
- Don’t share your ATM or OTP number with anyone. You can be scammed.
- Banks will not call you and ask your ATM pin or OTP. Be careful.
Hope this post was helpful. Please share it with your friends.