Have you ever struggled to find the PNR status of your Indian railway ticket by waiting in long line? Indian railways now gives PNR status through different ways. As you can book rail tickets before 90 days, most of the time you end up getting waiting list ticket. So understanding the PNR status of the ticket is crucial for travel. Here are 5 ways to make railway PNR enquiry and to know PNR status of your ticket
1) Through Indian railway website: You can enter your PNR number into this page and know the PNR status. At the IRCTC website go to booked tickets and select the ticket to check the PNR status.
2) Cleartrip now offers PNR reservation enquiry at its website.
3) Through Phone: Dial 139 and by entering your railway PNR number you can get the latest PNR status of your ticket.
4) Through Mobile Phone: If you use BSNL mobile go to travel and railways and select PNR status and enter your PNR no to get the PNR status by SMS. Many mobile providers give this option.
5) Through SMS: PNR <10-digit PNR No.> to58888.
SMS PNR <10-digit PNR No.> to 54959
send SMS IRPNR [PNR number] to 57886 for PNR Status.These SMS services may charge you.If you liked this post, join my RSS feeds.