Do you want to register with Karnataka Medical Council?
In the website of Karnataka Medical Council, there is no much information. So I had to take one of my friend all the way to Basavangudi to get the information.
SoÂ in order to save your time and money, I am providing this information we got for the benefit of others.
If you want more info, call and clarify with them directly.
Karnataka Medical Council Registration Procedure
1) You have to go in person to get the Karnataka Medical Council Registration application form and to submit it.
2) You submit all the documents and fees in the morning and can get the registration certification by evening (as told to us).
Documents required for Medical Council of Karnataka Registration
1) Medical Council Registration Certificate
2) Recent No Objection Certificate from the state Medical Council ( If you have registered in other states you need to get NOC from the place you registered.)
3) Degree Certificates
4) Final MBBS Marks Card.
5) Housemen ship or internship Completion certificate
6) If you have done any PG. Please provide the proof that you were a student of the College.
7) 3 Passport Size Photograph
8) Address Proof: Voters Id, Telephone Bill, or Bank Pass book or Driving licence or Passport
9) Any proof for Date of birth
10) All the original documents and aÂ set of Xerox copies of all documents should be submitted. ( No need for attestation)
Fees for Permanent Registration
a) Permanent Registration Fee Rs.1000.00
b) Additional qualification Fee (For Each Degree/Diploma) Rs.500.00
The fees can be paid in the Indian Bank below the KMC office.
Karnataka Medical Council
#70, 2nd floor, Vaidyakeeya Bhavana
KR Road, Baavangudi, Bangalore 560004
Telephone: 080-26620292, Fax: 080-2661445
To get the directions to reachÂ search “Karnataka Medical Council” in google maps.
Share this info with your friends and share your updates.