Students who studied nursing in Karnataka need to get Karnataka Nursing Council Verification, as they start to work as nurses in different countries.
Recently, I did the KNC international verification process for my nephew in US. The process is similar for other countries like Australia, UK,Ireland, New Zealand, Canada etc. The information is not readily available about verification process. So I am writing this to help those who are outside of India to get the verification done at Karnataka Nursing Council office at Bangalore.
Address, Phone and Location of Karnataka Nursing Council
Karnataka Nursing Council
#71, Nightingale Towers ‘A’ Street 6th Cross A.R. Extension,
near Movieland Theater, Gandhinagar, Bangalore – 560009.
Karnataka Nursing Council Office is located here
Documents Required for Karnataka Nursing Council International Verification
If you sending another person to do process these are the documents required.
1) The form from your country with details which need to be verified and sent.
2) A request letter addressing KNC request to do the verification.
3) An Authorization letter for the person you are sending.
4) Print out of email requesting the authorized person to do the process
5) Copy of Your Passport Pages with details
5) 2 Copies of your KNC Registration Certificate
6) 1 passport size photo
7) 1 passport size photo of the authorized person
8) Copy of ID proof of the authorized person
Process For the International Verification
1) With all these documents, go to Karnataka Nursing Council Office. The office hours are from 10.30 am- 5.00 pm. Lunch Break from 1.30-2.30pm.
For all the other process, you need to make online appointment. There is also online international verification also.
The following information is for those need to go directly or sending someone to do it. There is no appointment for verification, you can just walk in. Tell the security,it is for verification he will let you in. Go to the first floor Room No 2 and go to counter no 1.
2) Submit all your documents. After verifying the documents, the staff will give you a challan form with the required fees. For Karnataka Nursing Council International Verification fees is Rs 2000. You need to enter the challan no and your details in the register there.
3) Fill the challan form with the details and go the Central Bank of India (just ask where it is )which is 1/2 km and submit the fee at the bank and come back and give again to the counter.
4) Then the staff will two forms to fill, fill it and give it the counter, then they will ask you to go the next room 3 and give it to Superintendent. After getting the signature. Come back again and submit the form at the counter.
5) Done. After this they say that it will take one month and the verified form will be sent directly through Speed Post to the address given. Once it is dispatched, the tracking number details will be updated in KSNC website.