KSRTC is the government owned transport corporation of Karnataka. KSRTC operates around 5700 schedules and with a fleet of 6600 buses. KSRTC online booking can be done through KSRTC website or make KSRTC reservation at various counters of KSRTC in Bangalore and other parts of Karnataka. You can also reserve your seats through KSRTC booking agents in different places and at Bangalore One counters.
Here are the steps to make KSRTC online booking.
In the next page click on “Advance Ticket booking” link.
In the next page you choose the destination of your travel. Enter the places from where to where you want to make the booking.
After selecting the place of your travel, in the next page you need to select the following
- One way trip or return trip ( KSRTC gives 10% discount, when you book the return trip together)
- Date of journey
- Journey time
- Origin (from which place) to Destination (to which place)
- No of adults (Male and female) and No of Children (Male and female)
- Class of Service: ( Which type of bus). KSRTC runs Airavath (Volvo A/C buses), Rajahamsa Executive, Carona Sleeper Express, Karnataka Sarige, Mayura Executive and Semi Deluxe buses.
In the following page, select the bus and click on “Details” link if you want to know details of no of seats available, fares, travel time, pickup places, etc. Otherwise click “Submit” buttom and it will show the seat plan of the bus and you can select the available seat.
After this page, you have to enter all the passenger details like
- pickup point and drop off point
- Passenger details and ID card details the passenger will carry during the travel etc.
- Credit card or Debit card
- Or through SBI online. You need to have internet banking account to use this.
Finally you come to the “Travel Summary page” which shows the total fare and payment options. You can only make payment with
Select to get the eticket to your email ID and then make your payment. Take a printout of your eticket to use in KSRTC buses.
If you liked my post, join my RSS feed.