Your ATM pin/password is your final protection against ATM debit card frauds.
Have you shared your Canara bank ATM pin number with anyone? Then it is better to change it.
Always protect your Canara bank ATM pin or password by changing it occasionally.
Steps to change Canara Bank ATM pin?
1) Just go to Canara Bank ATM
2) Swipe your ATM card and enter your password
3) In the first screen select main menu
4) Select ATM PIN CHANGE.
4) Enter the NEW PIN or PASSWORD and enter it again to confirm it.
5) After your confirm you will get the print out that your PIN is changed.
Next time when you login don’t forget to use the new pin.